Explore our promoted experiences
- Escape the crowds on land with a sea kayaking tour along the Amalfi Coast
- All kayaking gear and safety equipment provided for a hassle-free experience
- Discover hidden natural wonders with a local kayaking guide and instructor
- Photo service to capture your kayaking adventure along the coastline
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in the center of Amalfi at Lido delle Sirene beach, in the port area, 5 minutes on foot far from the main square (https://g.page/amalfikayak?share). Car parking: BERMA Parking (closed on Wednesdays). Alternative parking open 24/7: LUNA ROSSA Parking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to participate to the tour all the participants must to be able to swim and be in good health and shape (people with medical conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, etc. that affect sport activities cannot participate for safety reasons)
- Each minor (18-) must to be accompanied by one adult (18+) which will be paired with in a double kayak
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amalfi Coast Sea Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms