Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the Amalfi coast by sea on a private boat excursion with stops to swim and snorkel
- Visit Positano, Praiano and Amalfi, and see Furore Fjord, and the bays of Arienzo and Laurito
- Enjoy bottled water, snacks, and prosecco, beach towels, and snorkel gear on board
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from hotels available
Departure & Return
Boarding in Amalfi is at the pier La Darsena. It is reachable in two minutes walking from Piazza Flavio Gioia. It is the first one on the left side, located between the main beach and the bus station.
Boarding in Positano is at the ferry dock located near Marina Grande (the main beach). It is located right after the Hotel Covo dei Saraceni.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you will need, the boat has a bathroom and a cabin that you can use to change your wet clothes.
- This luxury boat is 38ft long.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Diamond Cruises Amalfi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff