Explore our promoted experiences
- 9-hour lavender tour from Avignon
- Walk along rows of purple lavender and smell the fragrance on the air
- Visit Valensole — famous for its fertile lavender fields — with a guide
- Explore Provençale towns including Aix-en-Provence and Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
- Visit the l’Occitane museum and shop in Manosque
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Avignon tourist office or your central Avignon hotel
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Stop in Aix-en-Provence — famous for its vibrant art scene — then visit Valensole with your guide. Here, stroll among the rows of purple flowers, and inhale the heady scent for which lavender is famous.
Visit the lovely village of Valensole, then continue on to Moustiers-Sainte-Marie — a town widely considered among the prettiest in France and popular for its pottery. Explore winding streets home to traditional potters, and admire fine views over the mighty cliffs towering over the town.
Visit the l’Occitane museum and shop in Manosque, then return in comfort to your departure point in Avignon to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 3 persons per tour is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms