Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Pont du Gard : visit the best preserved aqueduct of the Roman period.
- Free time in Les Baux de Provence, medieval fortress located on a rocky spur in the Alpilles region.
- Photo stop at the Antiques in Saint Rémy de Provence.
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at our office A La Française Provence located 4 rue de la république 84000 Avignon.
Participants will be dropped off in front of Avignon Tourism Office
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age drinking is 18
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be required to walk on cobblestone streets and climb many flights of steps
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommanded
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands