Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Highlights of Provence tour from Avignon
- Admire views of the Luberon Valley, Senanque Abbey, and the Provence lavender fields (seasonal)
- Marvel at the ancient Roman Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit traditional Provencal towns such as Roussillon, les Baux de Provence, and Gordes
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Provence or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the tourist office
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Time 4 Provence.H
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Definitely recommend for those who only have a day to see Provence and don’t want to drive." See review
- "It’s a long day, but this tour manages to fit in all the important stops." See review
- "The only issue was a lack of decent toilets; we were taken to the public toilets in the center of towns or parks." See review