Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the village of Roussillon and its colorful houses.
- Continue to the village Ménerbes, famous thanks to the novel ‘A year in Provence’ wrote by Peter Mayle.
- Take a look at the Pont Julien, from the Roman time.
- Drive through the village of Lacoste, where you will see the remains of the castle of the Marquis de Sade.
- Free time in the dry-stone built hilltop village of Gordes.
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at our office A La Française Provence located 4 rue de la république 84000 Avignon.
Participants will be dropped off in front Avignon Tourism Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommanded
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands