- Walking tour of historic Bari with a private guide
- Stroll through handsome piazzas and along the Old Town lanes
- Hear the history of the Swabian Castle (Castello Normanno-Svevo)
- Visit a seaside fish market in the French side of the city
- Sample some of the local food as you explore with your guide
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Intolerances and allergies must be specified in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.