Explore our promoted experiences
- See the highlights of Matera, the 2019 European Capital of Culture
- Round-trip transportation from Bari via comfortable minivan
- Enjoy traditional local snacks and wine
- Visit an artisanal ceramics workshop
Departure & Return
IN FRONT OF RAILWAY STATION. EXTRA cost is possible pick-up from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessibility - ON REQUEST
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY M.W.T.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.