Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Bari with a guide to avoid the hassle of a map and guidebook
- Admire the top sights in the “Bari Vecchia” historic district on foot
- Stroll down the narrow lanes lined with women making fresh pasta
- Enjoy the slower pace of a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point next to the Castle entrance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 4 partecipants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas