Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a special opportunity to have a private cooking class with a local
- Discover family recipes and the secrets of Bolognese cooking
- Toast the lesson in style—alcoholic drinks are included
- No hunger pangs—feast on the dishes you create
Departure & Return
Meet your host Giovanna at her home in Bologna located near the Scuole Pubbliche Scuole Elementari. Exact address and contact information can be found in your ticket upon host confirmation of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff