Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 2.5-hour private bike tour through the medieval city of Bologna
- Learn about the rich history of the city from your informative guide
- See key landmarks like the University of Bologna and Giardini Margherita
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Departure & Return
From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8- minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Exclusive professional tour guide in the desired language.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- In case of bad weather BikeinBO guarantees the tour and provides free raincoats. If the weather is as bad as to not allowing riding a bike the tour will be done by foot.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Headsets to clearly hear the guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.