Departure & Return
We will meet between the 2 Towers in Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, 40126 Bologna, by the statue. Our guide will welcome you with an orange umbrella and a big smile!
Our Bologna food tour will end in Piazza Santo Stefano (St Stephen Square). If you need any route/directions advice, feel free to ask your guide at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- CHILDREN POLICY
- Children under the age of 2 y.o. are welcome to join the tour without a ticket, but their presence MUST BE NOTIFIED UPON BOOKING OF THE TOUR
- WE STRONGLY ADVICE AGAINST BRINGING STROLLERS/PUSHCHAIRS ON THE TOUR. Most of the shops and restaurants included in the tour are small local businesses; they will be at their full capacity by the time we reach them and will not be able to accommodate strollers/pushchairs.
- If you have any doubt or concern regarding this matter, please contact us promptly.
- FOOD AND DIET RESTRICTIONS
- PORK MEAT is at the core of Bologna’s traditional food. It’s ok if you don’t eat it, but please let us know promptly!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.