Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piscine (swimming-pool) "Cap Provence" (downstairs)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Difficulty is easy to medium and a normal health is required
- You must know how to ride a mountain bike and not to be afraid of biking in gravel tracks
- Riders must be more than 4.9 feet (1.45 meters) and less than 240 lbs (120kg).
- Children must be older than 10Not recommended for pregnant women or people with health problems
- You have to wear closed-toe shoes, a sporty and climate appropriate outfit (any refund accepted if you don't have the right equipment)
- Food and water are not provided.
- It is strongly suggested that you bring water and cereal bars in a backpack, if possible
- Heights must be advised at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, for example, during the summer, the National Park may be closed due to fire hazards.
- If the weather is not good, you'll be able to choose between another route, another date or a full refund
- Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people
- Minimum age is 11 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TROLIB
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms