- Learn to prepare traditional Tuscan family recipes
- A private class ensures individual attention from the instructor
- Make (and enjoy) an appetizer, main course, and dessert
- Take home authentic Italian recipes to recreate on your own
Departure & Return
|Monday - Friday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cooking class in the real Tuscan farmhouse
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff