- A behind-the-scenes wine tasting in an authentic, family-run winery
- Sample regional organic products as you sip on four different red wine selections
- Discover the history of Chianti Classico, made from Sangiovese grapes
- Get special access to the privately-owned winery and vineyards with an on-site tour
Departure & Return
The winery is situated about 30 km near Florence. 75 minute by car from Florence airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.