Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Coming from Montalcino drive in the direction of Grosseto, S. Angelo in Colle. After about 1 km turn right at a crossroads and drive (about 3km) in the direction of CASTIGLION DEL BOSCO. Keep to the right until you come to a large avenue of cypress trees, which is the entrance to Corte Pavone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Corte Pavone
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands