- Wine tour shore excursion from Livorno to Tuscany
- Explore the Tuscan countryside
- Learn about Chianti wines from your private driver-guide
- Sample local wine and olive oil in Chianti
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Watch the landscape transform into olive groves and verdant vineyards on the way to your first stop, the small village of Greve-in-Chianti. Pass the Santa Croce church, San Francesco convent, Piazza Matteotti and a plethora of small shops and wine cellars.
Continue on to a prominent local winery and enjoy a private tour of the cellars. Learn about the winemaking process and the characteristics of Chianti wine that has made it world famous. Afterward, treat your taste buds to samples of wine and the region’s specialty extra virgin olive oil.
From the winery, travel to a traditional restaurant to savor a lunch of Tuscan specialties (additional cost). With stomachs and palettes satiated, relax with a scenic drive back to your cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers with foldable wheelchair can be accommodated, only if specified at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms