Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a jacket because it's cool at night
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No pets allowed on board
- Any allergy and/or food intolerance must be communicated in advance during booking, otherwise we are not responsible.
- The tour will be confirmed or canceled, with total reimbursement, based on the sea-weather conditions 12/24 hours before.
- The precise time of departure will be communicated to the reservation, given the variability of the sunset time during the months. The time indicated is a default time. Please enter an exact phone number or email to get details and receive all communications.
- Punctuality request. Any delays will be deducted from the time indicated on the tour. Delays of more than 10/15 minutes will not be accepted. The tour will start and no refund will be provided.
- It is not allowed to bring alcoholic drinks or food on board.
- The exit is canceled only in case of adverse weather and sea conditions, not if it is simply cloudy. in case of cloudiness it comes out anyway
- Physical agility requests for boarding and disembarking operations
- In case you suffer from seasickness and need to disembark in advance, the tour will not be refunded, but paid for the full amount
- No suitcase on board
- For hygienic-sanitary reasons we do not supply beach towels, masks, creams or costumes
- It is not recommended for those who suffer from seasickness and nausea
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hellocinqueterre Boat Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons