Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
From the train station take the tunnel on the right, at the end turn left and when you are in front of the Bar Centrale, there is a little alley on the right (Tralcantu). Take 2 stairs then turn right, then left and after few steps you can have the number 37/B on the left. Regards, Luca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- please note that Pesto alla Genovese is not suitable for people with nuts intolerance.
- In case of intolerances please send me a private message before booking, we can use an alternative gluten-free pasta but cross-contamination is inevitable
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you don't drink alcohol, please send me a message and I can provide soft drinks.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking with Luca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas