- Maximize time in Ferrara with a private walking tour
- Personalize the itinerary according to your interests
- See historic landmarks like the Ferrara Cathedral
- Hear stories about Ferrara’s food, culture, and history
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Largo Castello. The guide will wait for you outside the castle, close to the side entrance over the moat.
Tour ends in front of the Cathedral of Ferrara at Piazza della Cattedrale
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alliet’ARTI Tours - Manuela Roversi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas