Departure & Return
The meeting point is in Piazza Santa Croce, in front of the facade of the Church and next to the statue of Dante Alighieri. Our guide will have a small pink flag.
we end the tour in front of the entrance to the Medici Chapels, an important Florentine building near the Central Market where you can find excellent places for an exceptional lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Storytelling Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons