- Guided tour of the Accademia Gallery in Florence
- Dodge the crowds with fast-track entrance
- See Michelangelo’s iconic ‘David’ sculpture, the symbol of Florence
- View masterpieces from artists like Michelangelo, Giambologna and Botticelli
- Admire Accademia’s collection of musical instruments, including a rare Stradivarius
- Learn more from an expert art historian guide
- This small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
You'll meet your guide right in front of the entrance of the Museum, your guide will hold a "KEYS of ITALY" sign, our tour operator name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The supplier is not responsible for any internal issue regarding the Museum's organization e.g closed rooms without previous advise (such as the Musical instrument's room) or queues in the priority entrance gate. In case of closed rooms, a different itinerary may be taken
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "Don’t get me wrong, the skip the line part is great!" See review
- "It was such a huge advantage to skip the lines and be directed smoothly through security and into the museum." See review
- "Highly recommended specially to those travelling with family as she would keep the kids interested too." See review