- Independentvisits to Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- Marvelat Michelangelo's 'David' at the Accademia Gallery
- Takea break for lunch (own expense) or upgrade to include lunch at aTuscan restaurant
- Explorethe many halls of the Uffizi Gallery, including masterpieces byBotticelli, Michelangelo, Caravaggio and more
- Enjoythe freedom to visit the galleries at your own pace, listening tocommentary on an audio guide
Departure & Return
- Accademia: 10:15 am at the Accademia Gallery Museum, entrance reserved to the booking holders - Uffizi: 04:00 pm at the Uffizi Gallery Museum, Door nr. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders. At both museums an assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Audio-guide not available for children under the age of 6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms