- Morning hot air balloon flight over the Tuscan countryside
- Get an amazing aerial perspective of the famous vineyards and villas of Chianti
- Launch from a historic farmhouse
- Soar over a captivating landscape of wineries, olive groves and cypresses
- See the medieval metropolis of Florence from the air
- Enjoy a Champagne breakfast after landing
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Florence or Siena
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a partial refund of 50% + a special guided tour in the city of Florence
- Minimum age of 8 years old accompained by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Rubber shoes and warm clothes (jackets and sweaters) for the chilly weather in the early morning
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 people is required to start the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guida per Firenze
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms