Explore our promoted experiences
- Tuscan food tour including market visit, cooking class, 4-course meal and wine tasting
- Prepare and cook a 4-course Tuscan feast, featuring specialties such as ravioli gnudi and strawberry tiramisu
- Enjoy a wine tasting with the meal and savor esteemed varietals such as Chianti Classico
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your Chef at Florencetown cooking school, located near the Central Market
What To Expect
Afterward, climb aboard your minivan and journey out of the city, heading deeper into the rolling vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany’s Chianti wine region.
Arrive at a rustic villa and meet Chef Giovanni, your prominent instructor hailing from Florence. Tie on your apron and, under Giovanni’s guidance, prepare a delicious, 4-course meal. (See the Itinerary for a sample menu.)
Enjoy a special wine lab experience. This fun and educational experience lets you understand how different varieties of pure wines are blended to obtain the final complex wines, each one with a peculiar bouquet of scents and flavors.
Learn the ins and outs of Tuscan produce, tips on how best to prepare it and the fine art of creating pasta from scratch. Reward your efforts afterward by sitting down to feast on your dishes, complemented by local wine. Sip and swirl three varietals, typically a Chianti reserve, a Chianti Classico and a Tuscan dessert wine, and hear how to distinguish each blend’s characteristics.
After your meal, commemorate your new culinary chops with a certificate from Giovanni before returning to Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarians can be catered for; please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms