- Sunset wine-tasting tour of Chianti from Florence
- Visit a renowned family-run estate for a cellar tour and wine tasting
- Includes a traditional snack of bruschetta and cheese
- Tour size is limited to eight people for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
in front of the National Library in Florence
What To Expect
Your first stop is the well-preserved medieval village of Greve-in-Chianti, where you’ll have a chance to stretch your legs with a stroll around the historic town square and browse local shops. Continue on with a photo stop at lovely Montefioralle before arriving at your main destination, a family-run vineyard known for its excellent wines. Learn about traditional production methods on a cellar tour, and taste four different wines including Chianti Classico and other Super Tuscans.
The tasting is scheduled to coincide with the golden hour before sunset, so you can enjoy world-class wines, along with a snack of bruschetta and cheese, while watching the honey-hued light settle over the vineyards. On the return drive to Florence, stop in the picturesque village of Badia a Passignano for more photos and a bit of local history. The 4-hour tour concludes with drop-off at the National Library in central Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Small groups for a more personalized experience
- Maximum is 8 people
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Might also suggest that for fall tours, a sweater or jacket might be required as the vineyard is at elevation." See review
- "The drive was a bit over an hour to get there but well worth it." See review
- "A perfect way to have a delicious taste of Tuscany and Chianti if you are visiting Florence and don't have time to spare, it's 4 hours of bliss." See review