Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour from Florence to explore highlights of the Ligurian coast
- Travel with a guide through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to the stunning shores of the Italian Riviera
- Visit three of the five villages that make up Cinque Terre, one of Italy's most scenic destinations
- Enjoy leisure time to explore the hillside fishing villages of Monterosso, Vernazza and Manarola
- Travel by coach and train for a diverse adventure
- Personalized tour experience with a small group of 24 people or fewer.
Departure & Return
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of the Hotel Baglioni near Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The meeting point is in front of the Obelisk, right in the middle of the square.
Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We will do our best to make sure your trip includes all the sites as per description, however please note that itinerary might be adjusted according to weather and transport conditions
- In public transportation is mandatory to wear a mask covering nose and mouth.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience