Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Cinque Terre and Portovenere from Florence
- Walk through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed villages of Cinque Terre
- Boat cruise from Cinque Terre to Portovenere
- Round-trip transportation in luxury minivan
- Central Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your first stop is Riomaggiore, where you'll stroll along the lanes of pastel houses and through quaint town squares. Walk to Manarola, along the Via dell'Amore, where you'll get photo-worthy coastal views. The village is surrounded by fragrant Mediterranean shrubs and olive groves.
Pick a restaurant in Vernazza, the next village, for a seaside lunch (own expense) before jumping on the boat for your cruise to Portovenere (cruise duration about one hour). Once you arrive, wander around through the local shops and cafes, then check out the Church of San Pietro, built on the ruins of an ancient Roman temple. You'll also see the Castello Doria and medieval sculptures at the Collegiate of San Lorenzo.
Return to Florence for drop-off at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience