Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the central door of the Piazza del Duomo at 10:45 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- The ascent to the Dome provides 464 steps. No elevator. The visit to the dome is accompanied by the guide
- The ascent to the Campanile includes 414 steps. No elevator. The visit to the bell tower is carried out after the tour, if you would like. The customer has available the 72 hours after the tour to get on the bell tower with the same ticket of the tour.
- To access the Opera del Duomo Complex it is necessary to cover shoulders and legs
- This tour does not provide discounts for children
- Tour not suitable for people who can’t climb the steps of the Dome (pregnant women, people with heart problems, walking problems, etc)
- Given the large request for reservations for the Brunelleschi's Dome, bookings after the week before the tour may not be confirmed by the agency, then reimbursed
- he guide service could be provided in two languages
- Arrival at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MAGELLINE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.