8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit two of the most picturesque towns in Tuscany and taste authentic Chianti wine on this private day trip from Florence. Travel through a landscape of rolling hills, olive groves, and ancient villas on the way to Siena, known for its remarkable cathedral and the famous Palio horse race. After a delicious Tuscan lunch and wine tasting at a hand-picked estate, continue on to the medieval hilltop village of San Gimignano, where more than a dozen surviving towers stand sentinel over the beautiful countryside below.
- Private, full-day tour from Florence to Siena and San Gimignano
- Experience the beauty and flavor of the Tuscan countryside
- See Siena's famous cathedral and the square where the Palio horse race is held
- Enjoy lunch and wine tasting at a renowned Tuscan winery
- Explore the medieval hilltop town of San Gimignano on your own
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Florence , Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
The driver will be picking you up from your hotel/apartment in Florence.