Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the line with no-wait access into the Florence Duomo
- Learn about the church’s history and art in an express tour
- See the building’s highlights including stained-glass windows
- Admire the 375-foot high dome from inside the church
Departure & Return
Your meeting point is in front of Museo della Misericordia, located in Piazza del Duomo. Your representative will be waiting for you on top of the steps next to the Museum entrance, in front of Giotto’s bell tower, holding a ‘Florence Duomo Guided Tour – City Wonders & AFTOURS sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The Duomo in Florence stands alone and can be enjoyed without a tour guide." See review
- "It was not a very long tour but it was a great way to get into the Duomo faster and learn about the church's history and construction." See review
- "Even if you are tired of Churches and Cathedrals, you must visit the Duomo." See review