- Evening e-bike tour of Florence
- Pedal through atmospheric squares and streets to see where Florentines unwind at night
- See highlights like Santa Croce cathedral, the Duomo and Piazza della Signoria illuminated in a golden glow
- Climb the surrounding hillsides with minimal effort
- See city lights reflected in the River Arno from the viewpoint at Piazzale Michelangelo
- Includes a stop for gelato at one of the city's best ice cream shops
Departure & Return
08:15pm - at Via de’ Neri, corner via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from Uffizi Museum)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small groups; 8 passengers max
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for infants (0-2 years old)
- Children aged between 3 and 8 years old are free if they are carried on the rear seat; Max weight and height is 48lbs (22kg), 1m (50cm)
- Children aged between 9 and 14 years old: not available if over 22 kilos of weight (not-transportable), under 1 meter and 50 cm of height or unable to ride safely an Electric Bike, unless they are carried with trailer-cycle: vehicle rental to be paid directly on site - € 5,00
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "With little to no traffic, along with many bike lanes along the way, it was a stress-free ride." See review