Explore our promoted experiences
- Bike tour of Florence
- Ride from sight to sight with your guide
- Hear interesting facts, stories and useful information about the sights
- Choice of morning or evening tours
Departure & Return
Florencetown booking office. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starting time.
What To Expect
Take stock of the impressive Palazzo Vecchio as you cross through the Piazza della Signoria, and spot stunning views of the Arno River as you cycle along the Ponte Vecchio. While you pedal past the historic sites, your guide will provide historical commentary and anecdotes for a rich context of the world around you. Receive an interesting Florence City GuideBook, with fresh suggestions that will make your stay in Florence and Tuscany even more memorable.
Afterward, pause to rest your legs in the Oltrano district. Enjoy a complimentary gelato or hot drink at a local café. Don’t worry about juggling your camera while riding; there will be plenty of stops for photos before your Florence bike tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Rain Policy The tour will never be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible. Guest options on rainy days: 1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting. 2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company. Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the possible rain". We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly. No-shows will not be refunded.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms