9 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Take a full-day detour from Florence to explore two of Tuscany’s other most important cities on a private day trip to Pisa and Lucca. Relax as a professional, English-speaking driver handles the road and escorts you to the most important monuments of the medieval walled city of Lucca, known as the birthplace of Puccini. Explore the town at your leisure, and continue on to Pisa to admire the world-famous Leaning Tower and other spectacular landmarks of Piazza dei Miracoli. Travel in a luxurious Mercedes minivan and enjoy the customized nature of a private tour.
- Private, full-day tour from Florence to the Tuscan cities of Pisa and Lucca
- Explore Roman ruins and ancient relics in the medieval walled city of Lucca
- Snap photos of the puzzling Leaning Tower of Pisa and other monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli
- Request to stop anywhere you like and travel at your own pace on a fully customized tour
- Travel in a luxury Mercedes minivan with room for up to eight passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Florence hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Museum & Monument entrance fees