- 1.5-hour tour of the famous Duomo Complex in Florence
- See several of the city's architectural treasures in a single afternoon
- Visit the Florence Cathedral, St. John’s Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower, and Opera del Duomo museum
- Sample Chianti wine, cheese, and balsamic vinegar
- Skip the line with reserved entry
- Led by an art historian guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people
- Great option for those with limited time
Departure & Return
Caf Tour & Travel Store and Welcome Point - via dei Tavolini 15red - 50122 Florence
What To Expect
Enter the vast Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. One of the largest churches in the world, this Gothic masterpiece is crowned by Brunelleschi’s remarkable dome and features some of the finest surviving examples of Renaissance stained glass. Learn about the engineering secrets and other legends of the dome, and see devotional paintings by Giorgio Vasari, Benedetto da Maiano, Luca Della Robbia, Andrea Del Castagno, and other master artists.
Admire even more Renaissance and medieval art with included admission to the Opera del Duomo museum. See a replica of the cathedral during the time of Dante, the original ‘Gates of Paradise’ doors by Lorenzo Ghiberti, sculptures by Donatello and Michelangelo, and countless other treasures.
At the end of the 1.5-hour visual feast, treat your taste buds with a sampling of three gourmet Tuscan products — balsamic vinegar, cheese, and Chianti wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Tour is English only
- Access to Duomo Complex monuments is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing: is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses. Access is not allowed with bulky bags and backpacks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms