- Discover architectural landmarks in Florence during a small-group tour
- Pre-reserved tickets ensure entrance to the Duomo complex on your chosen day
- Hear stories about how the church’s famous Dome was constructed
- Visit Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Museum of Opera
Departure & Return
We meet at the front door of the Lindt Chocolate Shop at Piazza Duomoo. Your guide will have a sign that says Walks In Europe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- There are 463 steps to climb the dome at the end of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.