- Learn about the lives of the Medici family who once ruled Florence on a walking tour
- Visit medieval chapels, palaces, and official buildings in the heart of the city
- Walk alongside the secretive Vasari Corridor used by the Medici to travel incognito
- Admire family heirlooms and statues at the Palazzo Pitti or Boboli Gardens
Departure & Return
Via dei Martelli 50red- in front of Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci An Assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line Logos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I now realise the corridor is not currently open to the public, but I did not feel this was made clear at the time of booking." See review