- 2.5-hour walking tour of Florence for families
- See the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza della Repubblica, and more
- Visit the San Lorenzo Market
- Keep kids entertained with interactive tools your kid-friendly guide brings
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazza Santa Croce below the statue of Dante in front of the church. Tour guide will be holding a sign with your name. Address: Piazza Santa Croce Florence Return point: San Lorenzo Market
What To Expect
Follow your guide through the historic center of Florence to see the ancient Ponte Vecchio, the most famous bridge that crosses the Arno River. See the sculptures in the open-air loggia on one side of the Piazza della Signoria. Admire the Palazzo Vecchio, where the Medici family once lived, and the Uffizi Gallery, which was once the Florentine government offices.
Visit an outdoor market and rub the nose of the boar statue – the Porcellino – for good luck. See the Piazza della Repubblica and visit Florence's magnificent Duomo. Learn about the miracle of architecture that is Brunelleschi's dome over the cathedral.
Finish your tour in the bustling San Lorenzo Market, where you can continue checking out the food stalls or stop for lunch at the end of the tour. Taking this tour early in your Florence visit means you'll get great tips and information for the rest of your stay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended for child aged 5 and over
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.