Explore our promoted experiences
- This shore excursion makes it easy to discover Florence and Pisa
- Round-trip transit from the Livorno port is included for your ease
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and other Piazza dei Miracoli sights
- Discover Florence’s highlights, and visit its art museums (own expense)
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Make sure to pre-book your entrance with our staff to the Accademia and/or Uffizi Galleries so there is no waiting in the main entrance ticket line! Remember that on certain days the museums and the shops are closed.
- This tour is a Driver-guided tour: be aware that a Driver/Guide is not a professional guide but is able to provide general information on all sites you'll see while on board. However he/she is not allowed to enter in museums/churches and walk around with you - in Italy guides are licensed for a single area only, so if you visit more places a driver-guide is a very convenient choice!
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Driver In Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands