- Visit two of the world's top museums in a single day
- Learn the legends behind the masterpieces from an art historian guide
- See Michelangelo's iconic 'David' sculpture at the Accademia
- Small group ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
You'll meet tour guide at 08:40am at the Statue of Petrarca, right in front of the gate 1 of Uffizi Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel information and date of birth required at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for people with problem in walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas