Explore our promoted experiences
- Watch Florence come alive on a 2-hour evening walking tour
- See the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce Church, and more
- Listen to the history of the city from your informative tour guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests
Departure & Return
Piazza Santa Croce in front of the white marble statue of Dante near the steps of the church of Santa Croce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The customer has to bring their own mask
- Social distancing has to be maintained
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience