Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day bike tour in the Tuscan countryside from Florence
- Cycle through a landscape of rolling hills, vineyards, and olive groves
- Visit one of the only remaining private Tuscan castles in the famed Chianti region
- Taste excellent Chianti wines
- Savor an authentic, farm-fresh lunch of Tuscan specialties
- Tour the castle grounds and learn how wine and olive oil is made
- Bike and helmet rental included
Departure & Return
Bike shop Tuscany Cycle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please make a note in the 'special requirements' field when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Cycle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff