Explore our promoted experiences
- Save time and see many of Florence’s top sights, such as Piazza Duomo
- Benefit from the expertise of a kid-friendly tour guide
- No getting lost—let your guide take care of the navigating
- Kids are rewarded for their challenges with prizes along the way
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide in Piazza Santa Croce by the statue in the middle of the square. The guide will be holding a sign with your name. Please reach the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time. Since this is a shared experience the tour guide will not be able to wait for you in case you will be running late.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Treasure Hunts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.