Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day shore excursion to Florence and Pisa from La Spezia with a private driver
- See top Florence attractions like Pitti Palace or stroll through the magnificent Boboli Gardens
- Visit attractions like the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Upgrade to include a guide and a skip-the-line ticket to either the Accademia or Uffizi galleries
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Arrive first in Florence, driving up the Viale dei Colli toward Piazzale Michelangelo, a stunning terrace featuring panoramic views over the Arno Valley.
From here, follow your own itinerary with the help of your personal driver. Take a scenic stroll through the Boboli Gardens or admire the art collection inside the Pitti Palace, once home to the powerful Medici family.
Head to the Piazza del Duomo for an up-close look at the city’s most iconic architecture. Gaze up at the Duomo, the accompanying Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower (admission fees at own expense). Consider walking over to the Piazza della Repubblica next, another bustling hub of shops and cafés. Admire the triumphal arch, or pause for an Italian espresso to relax and refuel.
Afterward, hop back in the car for the 40-minute ride to Pisa. Head to the Piazza dei Miracoli, home to the Cathedral, Baptistery and the renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa. Afterward, opt for a trip to Piazza dei Cavalieri to see the historic Scuola Normale, before concluding your trip with transportation back to La Spezia.
To upgrade your ticket to include guided tours in each city and skip-the-line museum tickets, see the Itinerary section below.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the La Spezia port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that on Mondays, the Accademia and the Uffizi are closed, but you can upgrade to include admission to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio instead
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking. Only foldable wheelchair are allowed
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms