- Full-day trip to Pisa and the Cinque Terre from Florence, with train transport included
- See Pisa’s top sights, including the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Duomo, with free time at the Field of Dreams
- Discover the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre with an expert guide
- Wander along Riomaggiore’s historical streets and admire the pastel buildings that lean against each other
- Relax on the beach or cool off with a swim in Vernazza
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance of the pharmacy located inside Santa Maria Novella Train station of Florence opposite platform 16
What To Expect
Once there, head to Piazza dei Miracoli with your guide, where you’ll find the Duomo, the Baptistery and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Enjoy 1.5 hours to explore these top attractions independently.
Afterward, return to the train station to head toward La Spezia, switching trains toward Riomaggiore just over an hour later. Here you’ll enter the beloved Cinque Terre, comprising five villages along the Italian Riviera.
Hop off to stroll the charming streets with your guide. The buildings along each fishing village are brilliantly colored in pinks, yellows and blues and make a stunning backdrop for your photos.
Continue by train to the village of Manarola, which is rumored to have more grapevines than any other Cinque Terre town. Check out the harbor before heading to your final stop, the village of Vernazza. Here you can enjoy time to explore on your own, jumping into the waters of the Riviera or taking in some rays at the beach.
After a full day of exploration, travel back to Florence by train, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- In high season ( June, July & August ) due to the popularity of the villages, the trains could be very crowed and hot, be prepared.
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilties and to those sensitive to the heat
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes
- In summer it is recommended to bring hat, sun cream, bottle of water and swimming suit
- In winter it is recommended to bring a rain jacket in the event of bad weather
- The tour is in English only
- Minimum age allowed on the tour is 18 years - no kids
- Maximum age allowed on the tour is 45 years
- We are not strict with the age limit and people older than 45 BUT younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young in heart and have no walking disabilities and are happy to be with younger people. Our Tour Operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travellers, etc... that often fall into this category. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded and are made for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers of the same age from all parts of the world who share the same interests, lifestyles and traveling styles.
- Please note:
- Due to a landslide which occurred at the end of September 2012, Via dell’Amore is closed
- In the event of a national train strike or train delays, the tour operator is not responsible of the disservice of the trains. In the event of national train strikes the tour could be cancelled
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy on a Budget
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff