- 8-hour private tour of Pisa Lucca from Florence
- Travel in a comfortable van
- Pickup and drop-off in at Florence hotels
- 2-hour guided tour of Pisa
- Free time in Lucca
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Congress Palace
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
In Piazza dei Miracoli, you'll explore the cemetery, baptistery, and the 11th-century cathedral. Take some classic photos by the famous leaning tower and continue to Piazza dei Cavalieri, home to the graffiti-covered Palazzo della Carovana dei Cavalieri. Spend some free time wandering on your own, shopping, or sampling some cuisine at a local restaurant before departing for Lucca.
Upon arrival in Lucca, set off to explore the city's attractions independently. Peruse the shops at Piazza del Mercato or climb the Guinigi Tower.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Cathedral in Pisa closed on Sunday Morning
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.