- Get a personalized introduction to Florence on a private walking tour
- See the most famous monuments plus tucked-away treasures with the help of a guide
- Learn the history behind landmarks like the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza della Signoria
- Includes skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery and traveler pickup
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Access to the museum will be allowed only with the use of suitable CE masks (see Ordinance RT no. 48) to cover the mouth and nose and disposable gloves.
- Body temperature will be measured with suitable instruments before access, which must not exceed 37.5
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the experience
- The museum of the Accademia is sanitized and cleaned according to the new rules anti covid-19
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you take this tour, allow yourself an extra day to revisit some of the places that you see on the tour." See review