Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour private tour of the National Archaeological Museum of Florence
- See artifacts from Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Etruscan civilizations
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Equestian Statue of Ferdinando I de' Medici
What To Expect
With the dedicated attention of your private guide, enjoy plenty of time to ask questions about the museum's treasure trove of artifacts during your guided tour. See funerary sculptures made of stone and bronze, such as figures of Minerva, Arringatore, and Chimera. The museum is also home to important artifacts from Greek, Egyptian, Roman, and Etruscan civilizations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms