Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, full-day tour to Tuscany's renowned Montalcino wine region
- Depart from either Florence or Siena in a luxurious Mercedes minivan
- Experience the famous beauty of the Tuscan countryside
- Visit three different wineries, including an organic and a small family-run estate
- Taste the region's prized varietals, including Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino
- Learn about food and wine pairing over a delicious Tuscan lunch
- Private guide for a personal and customized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Small animals might be accepted
- No smoking tours
- Kids are welcomed anyway
- Vegetarian or vegan options available, please request in the notes at the time of booking
- Minimum drinking age 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Currently face masks are required during the ride
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cooltours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms