Explore our promoted experiences
- The Art of Living in Florence during the Renaissance Tour, with a visit to a private palace
- Learn what life was life for city residents during one of the most creative periods of its existence — the Renaissance
- Visit the Museum of the Old Florentine House and Palazzo Medici, where members of the illustrious Medici family (who shaped Florence into the cradle of the Renaissance) once lived
- Enjoy exclusive entry to a private, antique-filled palace where one of the city's long-established families still resides
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Città Nascosta Firenze
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands